Unoccupied Properties - Commercial and Residential
We have a wealth of expertise in underwriting unoccupied property risks. We understand the specific requirements for vacant Residential properties or Commercial premises with residential accommodation.
Our product is able to accommodate a broad range of unoccupied premises that could be vacant due to renovation or undergoing other work, awaiting sale and/or pending let.
- Level 1 – Fire Lightning Earthquake Explosion & Aircraft (FLEEA) only + Property Owners Liability (POL)
- Level 2 – Full Perils + POL
- FLEEA with Storm, Flood and Weight of Snow, Escape of Water, Escape of Oil, Theft or Attempted Theft, Collision, Malicious Damage, Subsidence, Falling Trees.
- Buildings and Contents cover available
- Properties undergoing alteration or repairs
- Properties in probate/to be let/for sale
- Pro rata return of premium upon cancellation
- Cover for anyone buying the property until the sale is complete or the insurance ends
- Damage to the property caused by the attendance of the emergency services (limited to £1,000 any one period)