If you are having any issues placing Non-Standard Household business, Nelson Policies at Lloyds can help! Each enquiry will be reviewed and underwritten on its own merits, with terms provided on the same day.
Appetite – Non-Standard features
- Non-Standard Construction
- Flat Roofs (Various types of construction)
- Insureds with previous Claims Experience
- Insured with known Convictions / CCJ / Liquidation / Bankruptcy
- Insured with known declinature
- Previous Subsidence including underpinning
- Temporary Unoccupied Premises
- Listed Premises
- Business use from the home
- Premises undergoing renovations
- Guest Houses / B&B
- Part let premises including holiday let annex / outbuildings
Unfortunately, we are not able to cater for the following –
- Mid or high networth
- Grade 1 listed
- Thatched construction
- Maximum Sum Insured is £3,000,000 any one risk
- Property Owners Liability up to £5,000,000 any one risk
- Minimum premium per policy is £75.00 plus IPT
2022 Sporting Calendar
With the Lionesses’ victory in the Women’s Euro 2022 final, the world’s eyes are firmly fixed on sports in the UK and the incredible talent emerging from our nation.
In the spotlight: A Q&A with Raff Lyons
What’s your role at Nelson Policies at Lloyd’s?
I’m the Assistant Development Underwriter and it’s my role to create and maintain new and existing relationships with our brokers, as well as underwriting Commercial business
Women’s Euros 2022
It has been a fun festival of football so far this summer with a thoroughly entertaining Women’s Euros taking centre stage. Aided by some fine English weather and raucous support for England and their rivals, the football has produced goals galore, as well as record crowds and viewing figures.