New Motor Trade Internals Product Launch
For many years Nelson Policies at Lloyd’s has offered a competitive solution for internal motor trade risks via a Commercial Combined policy tailored to the needs of a Motor Trader.
We are excited to launch our new bespoke Motor Trade Material Damage which provides all the same covers your clients have previously enjoyed as well as additional covers that are specific to your client’s industry.
Benefits included as standard:
- Wrongful Conversion Extension – Up to £50,000 (fifty thousand pounds) during the course of the policy term.
- Vehicles in the open – Up to the limit of the sums insured, with a maximum value of £10,000 (ten thousand pounds) any one vehicle as standard (negotiable dependent upon requirements).
- Theft Cover Extension – Up to £500 (five hundred pounds) per vehicle for the costs incurred in necessarily replacing locks to vehicles consequent upon the theft (as insured) of vehicle keys or key fobs
- Customers personal belongings – Up to £5,000 (five thousand pounds)
We can provide cover for property damage, business interruption and outstanding debit balances, money (including bodily injury (robbery)), goods/vehicles in transit, loss of MOT licence as well as specified items all risks cover for portable tools and diagnostic equipment, trailers and other contents.
This product is open to new and existing ventures and is suitable for the following trades:
- Vehicle accessory fitters
- Vehicle mechanics
- Vehicle body repairers
- Campervan Converters
- Vehicle Dealers
- Vehicle Hirers
- Vehicle storage facilities
- Windscreen fitters
- Vehicle signwriters
- MOT stations
- Vehicle valeters
- Tyre fitters
- Motor factor / parts sales
- Vehicle breakdown recovery agents
Our new wording can be bundled with our standard liability policy with service indemnity or legal expenses to provide a complete offering.Back to Blog
2022 Sporting Calendar
With the Lionesses’ victory in the Women’s Euro 2022 final, the world’s eyes are firmly fixed on sports in the UK and the incredible talent emerging from our nation.
In the spotlight: A Q&A with Raff Lyons
What’s your role at Nelson Policies at Lloyd’s?
I’m the Assistant Development Underwriter and it’s my role to create and maintain new and existing relationships with our brokers, as well as underwriting Commercial business
Women’s Euros 2022
It has been a fun festival of football so far this summer with a thoroughly entertaining Women’s Euros taking centre stage. Aided by some fine English weather and raucous support for England and their rivals, the football has produced goals galore, as well as record crowds and viewing figures.
Matt Fitzpatrick achieves thrilling victory at the US Open
Our heartfelt congratulations go out to Matt Fitzpatrick for his thrilling victory at the US Open golf championship at Brookline Country Club. Fitzpatrick becomes only the fourth Englishman to win the US Open in the last 100 years, joining Justin Rose, Tony Jacklin and Cyril Walker.